laura | 16 years | germany | ask


16. Juni 2012

#1 GOLDEN SUMMER

Etwas Natur hier, etwas Natur da. 


ImageBanana - IMG_3503.JPG_effected.jpg
ImageBanana - IMG_3504.JPG_effected.jpg
ImageBanana - IMG_3513.JPG_effected.jpg
ImageBanana - IMG_3515.JPG_effected.jpg
ImageBanana - IMG_3516.JPG_effected.jpg
ImageBanana - IMG_3522.JPG_effected.jpg
ImageBanana - IMG_3525.JPG_effected.jpg

3 Kommentare:

Cliff Tuna hat gesagt…

Hello there!

My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

PS: you are an amazing photographer!

Apolline. hat gesagt…

Hello, my name is Apolline.

I just started a blog. I would love you to come and see if it please you to follow me.

I would appreciate you

Bea hat gesagt…

Hey, bei mir läuft gerade eine Blogvorstellung, hast du vielleicht Lust mitzumachen? Dann schau einfach mal vorbei, würde mich freuen. :)

Wunderschönen Blog hast du :)